Before your visit to Britannia Pier, please consider the following:
Britannia Pier staff will be wearing face coverings and are subject to regular Lateral Flow Tests.
Britannia Pier has enhanced cleaning throughout the venue for your safety and wellbeing.
Your responsibility – You must not attend the venue if you:
- Have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- Believe you may be infected with Covid-19
- Have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have recently arrived in England and government guidelines require you to self-isolate.
We strongly recommend that you:
- Wear a face covering during your visit unless exempt - remember, this is to protect others as well as yourself
- Sanitise your hands regularly – sanitiser stations are provided throughout the venue
- Scan the NHS Test and Trace QR Code upon entry
- Use contactless & card payment wherever possible